www.brigitte-bardot.fr is an on-line service platform on which LEGENDE EVENTS makes the following available to internet users:
- information on its activity and promotional campaigns
- consulting its product catalogue available for sale at the BOUTIQUE
- creating an ACCOUNT and buying products at the BOUTIQUE
- creating a "wish list"
- subscribing to its newsletter
www.boutique.www.brigitte-bardot.fr is operated by LEGENDE EVENTS, a limited liability company with share capital of 640,000 euros, registered on the Paris ROC under the number 535385975 00011, with head office located at 9 rue d’Alexandrie 75002 PARIS.
These General Conditions of Use (hereafter referred to as GCU) govern all the different uses of the BOUTIQUE that are accessible at the URL address: www.boutique.www.brigitte-bardot.fr.
They are concluded between LEGENDE EVENTS and the VISITOR, hereafter collectively referred to as the "PARTIES".
BOUTIQUE: signifies the website that is accessible at the address: www.brigitte-bardot.fr
The BOUTIQUE regroups all the web pages hosted and proposed by LEGENDE EVENTS to Web users.
ACCOUNT: signifies the interface in which all the data provided by the VISITOR who opened this account are grouped together. This data includes information concerning the VISITOR such as his surname, first name, e-mail address, mailing address and history of orders placed with the BOUTIQUE. Please note that an ACCOUNT is personal and cannot be transferred to third parties.
VISITOR: refers to any individual who accesses and browses in the BOUTIQUE.
The purpose of these GCU is to define the contractual rules concerning the respective rights and obligations of the Parties when browsing in the BOUTIQUE.
VISITORS can open an ACCOUNT at the BOUTIQUE. In order to do so, the VISITOR should fill out a form on line with the data required for using the ACCOUNT.
Only competent individuals of adult age or minors with proof of authorisation from their legal representatives are allowed to open an ACCOUNT.
During enrolment, the VISITOR agrees to provide LEGENDE EVENTS with accurate, precise and complete data (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, etc....) which do not violate, in any manner whatsoever, the rights of third parties, whomsoever they might be. The creation of an ACCOUNT requires providing a valid electronic mailing address.
The VISITOR also agrees to update the previously mentioned information and to correct related errors, if any.
The VISITOR is responsible for choosing a personal login name and a password. This choice of login name should be compliant with current law, notably the law related to the usurpation of identity (Article 434-23 of the Penal Code), brand imitation or copyrights (Articles L.335-2 et sequens or L.713-1 et sequens of the Intellectual Property Law).
LEGENDE EVENTS agrees not to communicate this password.
It is the VISITOR's responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of his login name and his password. Any connection to a VISITOR's ACCOUNT with the login name and password chosen at enrolment will be presumed to have been made by the VISITOR himself.
This ACCOUNT enables the VISITOR:
- to make purchases on line at the BOUTIQUE and/or
- to create a "wish list" that the VISITOR can publish via social networks
LEGENDE EVENTS reserves the right to cancel the VISITOR's ACCOUNT in case of incomplete enrolment.
In the framework of the use of the BOUTIQUE, each VISITOR agrees not to violate public order, to abide by the current laws and regulations, and to respect the rights of third parties and the provisions of these GCU.
In this respect, the VISITOR is reminded notably that it is forbidden to:
- commercialise the products catalogued in the BOUTIQUE, for himself or on behalf of third parties
- violate the rights and reputation of LEGENDE EVENTS via social networks or any other means of public communication
- unfairly redirect Web users to other websites or competing service
- interfere with the automated data processing systems implemented for the on-lining of the BOUTIQUE, in terms of articles 323-1 et sequens of the Penal Code.
- fraudulently misuse the BOUTIQUE to commit crimes, offences, or infractions punishable by the Penal Code or any other law.
- insert hypertext links to the BOUTIQUE on websites considered inappropriate by LEGENDE EVENTS.
LEGENDE EVENTS' obligations:
LEGENDE EVENTS agrees to do everything within its power to ensure the continuity of access to use of the BOUTIQUE, 7 days per week and 24 hours per day.
The brands, logos, slogans, graphics, product description files, pictures, animations, videos, sounds and texts in the BOUTIQUE are the exclusive property of LEGENDE EVENTS and cannot be copied, used or illustrated without prior express authorisation by LEGENDE EVENTS, under penalty of prosecution.
Any partial or complete illustration of the BOUTIQUE and its content, by any procedure whatsoever, without prior express authorisation by LEGENDE EVENTS is forbidden and shall constitute an imitation punished by articles L.335-2 et sequens and articles L.713-1 et sequens of the Intellectual Property Law.
LEGENDE EVENTS expressly forbids:
- the extraction, by permanent or temporary transfer of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of a database on another medium, by any means and in any form whatsoever,
- the reuse, by making available all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the database to the public, regardless of the form
LEGENDE EVENTS refuses any responsibility in the following cases:
- if it is temporarily impossible to access the platform due to technical maintenance operations or updating of published information
- virus attacks
- incomplete or erroneous information of a VISITOR
- abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the BOUTIQUE
THE VISITOR is therefore solely responsible for damages caused to third parties and for the possible resulting consequences of claims or lawsuits.
- impediment due to force majeure
In addition, due to the very nature of the Internet network (interconnection of a multitude of intervening parties, each independent of the other), no-one can guarantee the global functioning of the network at all times. Therefore, LEGENDE EVENTS shall under no circumstances, be responsible for any damage, the origin of which might be the lateness or non-delivery of a message sent via the site, www.boutique.www.brigitte-bardot.fr.
The BOUTIQUE has links to other websites or social networks over which LEGENDE EVENTS has no control. Therefore, LEGENDE EVENTS is not responsible for the content on these links.
LEGENDE EVENTS is committed to implementing all the necessary means of protection of the BOUTIQUE such as the installation of anti-viruses and firewalls.
At the same time, the VISITOR acknowledges having the competence and means required to access and browse in the BOUTIQUE and acknowledges having secured his computer configuration. He is committed and agrees not to:
- divert the means of security implemented by LEGENDE EVENTS, notably to prevent or minimize access to the BOUTIQUE
- disturb the functioning of the BOUTIQUE
- impose unreasonable or disproportionate loads for the BOUTIQUE
LEGENDE EVENTS is responsible for processing data collected on the BOUTIQUE. These data are processed in light of ensuring proper functioning of the BOUTIQUE as well as to answer requests for information by VISITORS. This processing of personal data was the subject of a declaration to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority), under the number h9w0472128m.
LEGENDE EVENTS reserves the right to modify these GCU at any moment. The modifications made will become effective once they are published on the BOUTIQUE.
VISITORS will be informed of modifications to the GCU if they have given LEGENDE EVENTS their electronic mailing address.
The fact that one of the Parties did not demand the application of one of these GCU clauses, permanently or provisionally, cannot be considered as abandoning the said clause, under any circumstances.
If any of the current GCU stipulations became null in relation to a current legal or regulatory provision and/or a legal decision with the authority of res judicata, it shall be considered as non-existent but shall in no way affect the validity of the other clauses which remain fully applicable.
Unless otherwise stipulated in legal provisions, these GCU are subject to French law.
You must have an account or be connected to use your wishlist.